Bilingual Customer Service Operator (French/English)
Victoria, British Columbia
- National Money Mart Company is a subsidiary of the Dollar Financial Group Inc., a publicly traded company (NASDAQ - DLLR) and the largest convenience-based financial services company in the world. Since 1982, we have trained thousands in the art of outstanding customer service while providing financial solutions for millions of Canadians from coast to coast.
We are looking for a Bilingual Customer Service Operator to join our team in Victoria, BC. You will be responsible to provide a first class customer experience and address questions about our wide range of financial services. Primarily supporting the prepaid Titanium+ Visa and Momentum debit cards, you will be responsible for helping customers understand their transaction history, explaining complicated banking processes and educating them on the nature of their purchases and associated fees. This is a fast paced work environment that requires a multitasker with an eye for detail and stamina to take many calls.
A typical day will be broken down as follows:
- Handle inbound customer calls supporting the prepaid Titanium+ and Momentum Visa debit cards
- Research; resolve and respond to customer inquiries
- Handle calls from Money Mart store locations 10% - Acquire and maintain knowledge of relevant products, current support policies 5% - Process related paperwork and requests into the appropriate systems 5% - Perform general administrative duties and special projects
- Interface directly with customers and store staff via telephone, chat and e-mail
- Research, resolve, and respond to customer questions and assist store staff via telephone, chat and e-mail and provide support in accordance with current standards of the Customer Service Center.
- Provide exceptional customer service via a friendly demeanor, genuine willingness to provide assistance and solve customer issues and clear, concise communication.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of relevant products and current support policies in order to provide technically accurate solutions to users.
- Participate in training workshops as required.
- Contribute to team projects which enhance the quality and efficiency of support as required.
- Report technical issues as needed.
- Meet standards in all key preformance indicators and metrics as directed by management.
- Fluent in English and French
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience using Microsoft word, Excel and Outlook and online chat in a business setting is desired.
- Previous experience in a customer service setting.
- Demonstrated customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills, strong problem solving and technical writing skills.
- Ability to type 30+ words per minute.
- Technical proficiency in relevant operating systems, applications, and/or languages is required.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com quoting subject “Bilingual Customer Service Operator”
Closing Date: 10/30/2014