Victoria or Toronto
National Money Mart Company is a subsidiary of the Dollar Financial Group Inc., a publicly traded company (NASDAQ - DLLR) and the largest convenience-based financial services company in the world. Since 1982, we have trained thousands in the art of outstanding customer service while providing financial solutions for millions of Canadians from coast to coast.
We are looking for a Corporate Recruiter to be based either in Toronto or Victoria to identify recruitment solutions to support immediate operations management and leadership talent needs. Execute the recruitment strategy for North America Retail Operations to ensure a pipeline for current and future talent. Networking should include, proactive networking, database mining, career fairs, campus recruitment, partnerships with educational institutions, social networking, internet recruitment sites as well as researching other potential sourcing channels.
- We are looking for a dynamic, self-starter who will use creative, innovative techniques to source candidates for critical retail positions.
- Schedule, coordinate, and track in-person interviews, background checks and conduct reference checks.
- Prepare and present qualified candidates to the HR Business Partners and hiring managers for further consideration and assessment.
- Accept feedback from HR Business Partners and hiring managers on candidates; making adjustments to the screening and selection process as necessary.
- Demonstrate the ability to develop, execute against and assess the success of comprehensive search strategies.
- Maintain a pipeline of top talent for replacement or future openings.
- Create sourcing strategies for each region and position. Conduct conference calls with hiring managers to gain strategic alignment.
- Partner with Human Resources Business Partners in making offers to candidates and creating offer letters.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree
- Five to seven years of agency and/or corporate recruiting experience in a retail environment.
- Experience in sourcing and selection process for front line retail managers, hourly customer service employees and leadership up to the Director level.
- Strong working experience providing hands-on support to hiring managers in the sourcing, selection and offer stages for key positions.
- Must be a true talent scout with a passion for finding the right candidate for hard-to-fill positions.
- Strong experience utilizing an applicant tracking system.
- Ability to work in high volume fast paced, high volume environment.
Please send resume and cover letter of intent quoting subject "Corporate Recruiter" as follows: Email: email@example.com OR Fax #: 250-412-3085
Closing Date: 10/17/2013