Branch Manager - Niagara Area, ON
Niagara Area, ON
Nice to meet you.
We’re National Money Mart Company, a subsidiary of the Dollar Financial Group Inc., a publicly traded company (NASDAQ - DLLR) and the largest convenience-based financial services company in the world. Since 1982, we have trained thousands in the art of outstanding customer service while providing financial solutions for millions of Canadians from coast to coast.
Our Operations in the Area of Niagara, in the Province of Ontario has an opening for a Full Time Branch Manager within the District.
Successful candidates will receive competitive wages, full benefits, world-class training, tremendous opportunities for personal growth and advancement, plus the opportunity for a performance linked quarterly paid bonus.
The job responsibilities listed below will be performed by you after you have received and completed our well respected and intensive on-the-job training program.
- Responsible for the overall operation of the branch, including staff, customer service, security of people and assets, maintenance of proper cash controls.
- Actively recruit, conduct interviews, hire and ensure training, prepare and deliver monthly performance evaluations, feedback and discipline. Build a team.
- Able to achieve or exceed all critical corporate quality standards
- Provide and ensure quality customer service is constantly delivered
- Review and act upon daily and monthly financial results setting priorities and actions for improvement. Participate fully in the flex budgeting process.
- Maintain all operating systems to ensure full compliance with Policies and Procedures including security measures
- Plan and conduct regular meetings and prepare and distribute agenda and minutes
- Manage risk and co-ordinate effective collection activities
- Complete tasks and assignments as directed by the District Manager
- High School graduation
- Successful performance in a Managerial capacity during previous employment
- Self starter, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to train, motivate and lead, highly organized, flexible, creative
Send resume and covering letter by email to retailcareers@MoneyMart.ca quoting subject as "Niagara Management"
Closing Date: 06/30/2013