National Money Mart Company is a subsidiary of the Dollar Financial Group Inc., a publicly traded company (NASDAQ - DLLR) and the largest convenience-based financial services company in the world. Since 1982, we have trained thousands in the art of outstanding customer service while providing financial solutions for millions of Canadians from coast to coast.
We are currently seeking a Supervisor in our Collections department. The Collections Supervisor is responsible for the day-to-day management of a team of collectors. The supervisor oversees the performance and development of each employee to ensure efficiency and the highest level of productivity. The ideal candidate will have superior communication and organizational skills, and a positive and professional demeanor toward debt collection.
- Ensure departmental collections staff is sufficiently trained to skilfully communicate company rights, debtor liabilities, and bank limits and obligations as stipulated in these codes for the effective collection of returned items.
- Maintain established collection goals and emphasize the importance of excellent collection techniques and procedures through personal example, training, and daily supervision.
- Recruit, interview, screen, investigate, test, schedule, train and appraise department personnel per company policy.
- Maximize the returns on revenue for the company, and store operators and maximize the returns on revenue for the company, and store operators.
- Effectively coach and train agents in regards to collections techniques in accordance with company policy to enable agents to meet/exceed monthly cash collections goal.
- Responsible for all agent development through interactive coaching, training, monitoring and one-on-one analysis of performance for continuous improvement.
- Assist agents in resolving problem accounts and escalated calls while coaching for continuous improvements to enhance agents’ daily productivity.
- Effectively write and administer employees’ month-end and performance reviews.
- Analyze and evaluate team staffing needs to ensure maximum coverage during prime contact time while maintaining effective workloads.
- Recommend and develop strategies to improve overall results and other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years Debt Recovery experience with Supervisory, Coaching and Training experience.
- High School diploma or a combination of education and on the job experience.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Consistently demonstrate excellent communication, active listening, problem solving, and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to organize and lead a team to meet/exceed goals in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to motivate agents in a positive manner
- Must be self-motivated, demonstrate good organization skills, and work effectively with little or no supervision
- Must be flexible with work schedule, may be required to work evenings and weekends.
Apply online now:
Closing Date: 08/30/2014