Branch Manager - Toronto West
Nice to Meet You!
We`re National Money Mart Company, a subsidiary of the Dollar Financial Group Inc. a publicly traded company (NASDAQ - DLLR) which now operates a network of 1,293 stores, including 892 company-operated stores and is the second-largest network in the United States and the largest network in Canada and the United Kingdom. Dollar Financial also has 401 franchised locations in Canada, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
We are presently seeking Managers to join a successful and growing Management team for our operations in the greater Toronto area of Ontario. We offer rewarding opportunities for career growth and development in the financial services industry. Potential candidates will work in a dynamic and exciting work environment and provide leadership and management to a group of fun and friendly individuals.
This posting is open to external candidates who have retail/customer service management experience and have a demonstrated ability to effectively and efficently run and maintain the day-to-day operations in a fast-paced environment.
After a intensive training program, you will handle the following responsibilities and duties:
- Responsible for the overall operation of the Branch, including staff, customer service, security of people & assets, maintenance of proper cash controls.
- Development of a store team through appropriate recruitment and training, regular meetings, one on one feedback, performance reviews, etc.
- Provide and ensure quality Customer Service is consistently delivered.
- Coordinate business practices by reviewing quarterly earning statements and taking corrective action as required, maintaining accountable cash controls, coordinating collection activity and preparing annual operating plans.
- Maintain proper adherance to Company Policy and Procedures.
- Monitor market trends and competitors. Implement Head Office Marketing Plans.
- High School Diploma or a mixture of education and experience
- Self starter, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to train, motivate and lead, organized, flexible, analytical and creative
- Ability to work flexible shifts scheduled to operate "retail business" hours of operations
Email your resume to RetailCareers@moneymart.ca quoting subject line "Toronto West Manager"
Closing Date: 04/11/2014