Bilingual Helpdesk Analyst Level One - Victoria
National Money Mart Company is a subsidiary of the Dollar Financial Group Inc., a publicly traded company (NASDAQ - DLLR) and the largest convenience-based financial services company in the world. Since 1982, we have trained thousands in the art of outstanding customer service while providing financial solutions for millions of Canadians from coast to coast.
We are seeking a Bilingual Helpdesk Analyst Level One to join our team in Victoria, BC.
- Coordinate user and support issues among colleague’s to ensure timely distribution of knowledge and positive impact on user satisfaction and productivity.
- Research, resolve, and respond to questions received via telephone calls, callbacks, email, faxes, auto ticket generator or escalations, and provide first level tech support, in accordance with current standards of the Helpdesk. May handle escalations as assigned.
- Develop and provide technical coaching/mentoring to other helpdesk and corporate employees; and assist other helpdesk staff with major complex issues as required.
- Work with other corporate departments to solve technical issues as required.
- Develop, define, and communicate user/technical service policies for products supported by the helpdesk.
- Will be responsible for covering after hours support, meeting a minimum level of performance standards, and for performing other duties as assigned.
- Bilingualism in both official languages (English and French) is mandatory
- Completion of a high school diploma and a two-year technical degree.
- Two years of prior related experience.
- Technical proficiency in relevant operating systems, applications, and/or languages.
- Strong customer service, communication, problem solving, and technical writing skills.
- Travel may be required to various Money Marts to provide support and/or technical support.
Email your resume and cover letter to the attention of Human Resources, quoting "Bilingual Helpdesk" in the subject line to email@example.com.
Closing Date: 07/31/2013