Manager, Service Desk
National Money Mart Company is a subsidiary of the Dollar Financial Group Inc., a publicly traded company (NASDAQ - DLLR) and the largest convenience-based financial services company in the world. Since 1982, we have trained thousands in the art of outstanding customer service while providing financial solutions for millions of Canadians from coast to coast.
We are looking for a Manager, Service Desk to join our team in Victoria, BC. The daily responsibilities can vary from staffing the help desk and monitoring performance to special projects and marketing the help desk to management. The Service Desk Manager will need to learn the framework for a world-class customer support center as well as how to build and retain a qualified team of professionals by addressing the importance of managing the customer support center`s image and exceeding customer expectations by elevating customer care and professionalism.
- Ensures that all phases of helpdesk support are properly coordinated, monitored, logged, tracked and resolved appropriately.
- Provide expert and creative solutions to user problems of complex nature to ensure user satisfaction and productivity.
- Create frequent business feedback sessions to business unit leads and product owners.
- Build strong internal relationships and manage customer perception.
- Acquire, maintain, and expand knowledge of relevant product offerings, current support policies, and in order to provide technically accurate solutions to DFG users.
- Attend and facilitate training sessions offered within the group and lead training workshops.
- Develop and provide expert technical training, coaching, and mentoring to helpdesk employees.
- Communicate user/technical service policies for products supported by the helpdesk.
- Consistently model a high level of support orientation and professionalism.
- Two-year technical degree or the equivalent in work experience and two to three years of prior related experience.
- Excellent knowledge of the operation of a call center environment with at least two years of management experience.
- The candidate will be a self-starter with excellent organizational skills, a strong sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Must have an aptitude for providing positive customer service, good communication, and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of IT service delivery and ITIL is an asset.
- An excellent knowledge of relevant operating systems, applications, and hardware is preferred.
Email your resume and cover letter quoting "Manager, Service Desk” in the subject line to email@example.com
Closing Date: 07/31/2013