Easy Tax – Data Processing Operators
National Money Mart Company is a subsidiary of the Dollar Financial Group Inc., a publicly traded company (NASDAQ - DLLR) and the largest convenience-based financial services company in the world. DFC Global Corp, has operations across 12 time zones (from Hawaii to Poland) and in 7 countries. We offer our employees career growth and development opportunities that are endless! You can go from working in your local neighborhood to a job around the world!
OPPORTUNITY…POTENTIAL…FUN…FAST PACE… TEAM…DYNAMIC…LEADERS IN OUR INDUSTRY…
If you are looking for a fun, fast paced job where you can learn some new skills and earn some extra cash, we want you! Our Tax Processing Center (TPC) opens for business in January 2014. We are very flexible and have a variety of positions and shifts to fit your schedule. The TPC will be open daily between 6 am and 12 am daily until March 2014 so chances are we will have something to suits your needs!
This is the perfect opportunity for anyone looking to get into one of the largest Corporations in Victoria! Every year after tax season you will have the opportunity to check out other departments at Money Mart that might interest you! No tax experience? No problem… we have an extensive training program to get you up to speed with our systems and the knowledge required for you to be successful!
We are looking for Data Processing Operators to support our store staff and customers!
- Responsible for timely and accurate completion of tax returns
- Accurate and rapid data entry
- Follow up with Money Mart store employees to ensure required documentation has been sent
- Respond to Money Mart store employees and customer’s tax-related inquiries
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager or Supervisor on duty
- High School Diploma
- On-site training will be provided
- Must be able to type 40+ wpm or 10,000+ ksph
- Fluency in French is an asset
- Experience in a Data Entry or an Admin Assistant position is an asset
- Post Secondary courses or equivalent work experience an asset
- Ability to work well as part of a large team
- Ability to communicate well with co workers, field staff, and customers
- Ability to multitask with a large workload in a fast paced environment
- Computer literate
Email your resume and cover letter to the attention of Human Resources, quoting "Easy Tax – Data Processing” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 12/17/2013