District Manager - Edmonton
- Our employees are REAL people who want to learn and work with REAL people, like you! Join a team that creates a career path that fits your personality, interests, and leverages your key strengths. At National Money Mart personality carries a lot of weight- we’d like to see yours!
We provide our leaders with opportunities to exceed the goals that they have set for themselves, through training, leadership and personal development. The sky’s the limit! This is a retail leadership career, not just any ordinary job!
- Amazing training programs
- World class benefits
- Quarterly and annual performance based bonuses
- Lots of other cool perks
- Our District Managers are Multi Taskers extraordinaire. Reporting to the Regional Vice President and with the support of the Operations Senior Leadership Team, your peer District Managers, Market Trainers and Human Resources, you will take your retail career to a whole new level. As you implement corporate strategy, recruit and retain the highest caliber of talent, train, develop and motivate a team of extraordinary sales and service representatives and continue to grow your business, you will keep a close eye to the day-to-day operations of 6 - 12 stores. This is not your typical 9-5 work environment….Sound like your dream job?…We know! If you’re up for the task, we want to meet you…
- You have completed a Bachelor Degree preferably in Business Management or another related area of focus
- You have a minimum of 5 years of proven success in a multi unit environment, with at least 2 years in a management role.
- You are a big personality …Your excellent interpersonal and communication skills help you to motivate and get the very best from your teams
- You can spot talent, and hire amazing sales people
- You have unquestionable integrityYour employees can’t imagine working for anyone else
- You are super-organized, creative and exceed expectations every time.
- You are the type of leader, who goes “all the way” to achieve success.
We want to know who you are. Please be yourself and don’t try to be who you think we want you to be. Let us know what makes you tick and what you’ve been up to. OH YEAH! When you send your resume please have the subject state “District Manager EDM” and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 01/30/2014