Junior Technical Support Analyst
National Money Mart Company is a subsidiary of the Dollar Financial Group Inc., a publicly traded company (NASDAQ - DLLR) and the largest convenience-based financial services company in the world. Since 1982, we have trained thousands in the art of outstanding customer service while providing financial solutions for millions of Canadians from coast to coast.
We are looking for a Junior Technical Support Analyst to join our team in Victoria, BC. Working under the supervision of the TSL this position will provide a high level of end user support to DFG’s retail stores and campus locations across North America. This position will also be responsible in assisting in various projects and deliver on assigned action items with quality and on time.
- Assists in all computer activities related to operations including computer imaging, troubleshooting, hardware and software installations.
- Matrix into TSLs for IMACs and project support.
- Align to a TSL for steady state support.
- Works closely with Help Desk to identify computer-related needs, and determines overall user satisfaction.
- Participate in the research, development, testing and execution of new software and hardware implementations.
- Assist in research, development and execution of new networking functions, technologies, application and/or systems used by Money Mart.
- Engage in individual and team projects.
- Provide frequent updates to the TSL Technical Service Leader.
- One year technical certificate or associates degree in computer studies or the equivalent in related work experience.
- MCSE, Network+, Security+, CompTIA A+
- Windows XP and Windows 7 OS problem determination and resolution
- Computer hardware diagnostics and resolution
- Well versed with MS Office products including SharePoint
- Working knowledge of LAN and WAN technologies
- Technical knowledge of laser printers, POS peripherals, and Cisco routers
- Some travel time and extended hours may be required with moderate physical requirements
Email your resume and cover letter to the attention of Human Resources, quoting "Junior Technical Support Analyst" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 10/17/2013