Quality Assurance Analyst - Collections Dept
National Money Mart Company is a subsidiary of the Dollar Financial Group Inc., a publicly traded company (NASDAQ - DLLR) and the largest convenience-based financial services company in the world. Since 1982, we have trained thousands in the art of outstanding customer service while providing financial solutions for millions of Canadians from coast to coast.
We are looking for two Quality Assurance Analysts to join our team at our head office in Victoria, BC. The Quality Assurance Analyst will ensure and support the delivery of high quality customer service keeping in line with National Money Mart Policies & Procedures which includes; call compliance, Federal regulations and all relevant collection practices by performing consistent and objective analysis of collection calls.
- Daily monitoring of collection calls to provide appropriate documented feedback to Supervisors and management team
- Develop and produce reports to be used by management
- Assist in the development of coaching manuals
- Working with management, build applicable training as it relates to trends from monitoring observation and SWOT analysis
- Must be proficient in Harmonized Prohibited Collections Practices (HPCP) guidelines as well as company policy as it relates to collection efforts
- Must have advanced collections experience
- Must be attentive to details
- Professional demeanor and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confident, outgoing, and friendly
- Able to work with minimum supervision while being proactive
- Good organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- A thorough understanding of MS Office and the ability to type 30 words per minute
Please send resume and cover letter quoting subject "Quality Assurance Analysts" to email@example.com.
Closing Date: 10/17/2013