Collector - Afternoon Shift
National Money Mart Company is a subsidiary of the Dollar Financial Group Inc., a publicly traded company (NASDAQ - DLLR) and the largest convenience-based financial services company in the world. Since 1982, we have trained thousands in the art of outstanding customer service while providing financial solutions for millions of Canadians from coast to coast.
We are looking for several Collectors to join our team in Victoria, BC. This is a permanent position with varying working hours. We are looking for employees who are available to work afternoons and occasional weekends. Shift will vary from 2PM – 8PM Monday to Thursday and will include either a shift on Friday from 12PM – 5PM or a shift on Saturday from 6AM – 12PM. The work schedule will be prepared one month in advance and will consist of 25 – 40 hours per week.
This position is responsible for contacting customers in order to collect outstanding accounts and negotiating acceptable payment arrangements with delinquent customers. Experience within a customer service/call centre environment is required. We are looking for someone with strong communication skills and a positive attitude. Our company offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Placing outbound calls to customers with the dialer or manually
- Handling of inbound calls from customers through dialer routing system
- Negotiate payment arrangements with consumers in accordance with company policy
- Notation of all relevant data in regards to customers accounts on computer system
- Additional tasks assigned by Supervisor
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills, strong problem solving, interpersonal and telephone skills are a must
- General windows based computer knowledge
- Ability to work in a fast paced team oriented working environment
- Previous collections experience is preferred but is not required as training is provided.
Email your resume and cover letter to the attention of Human Resources, quoting "Afternoon Shift - COL" in the subject line to email@example.com
Closing Date: 12/01/2012