Help Desk Analyst
Money Mart has been helping Canadians with their financial needs for over 25 years. Whether you need a payday loan, your cheque cashed, or simply need to exchange some foreign currency, Money Mart is here to serve you. With branches open late across Canada, it’s easy to see why more and more people choose us for fast, friendly, hassle-free solutions.
At Money Mart, we know that our employees are the key to our success. With over 460 stores in Canada, and locations internationally in the UK, the US, and expanding throughout Europe, opportunities for career growth and development with us are endless. As part of Dollar Financial Group, Inc., Money Mart’s reach is international, but our focus, is local; at every counter, and with every customer that we serve.
We hire smart, business savvy, people who get a thrill from helping our customers meet their personal and financial goals. We offer amazing training programs, world class benefits, great personal incentives and lots of other cool perks. If you are looking to flex your sales skills, and want to join a diverse, fun and dynamic team we have the job that you have been looking for.
At Money Mart, you can learn, grow and thrive…. So what are you waiting for????
We are seeking a Helpdesk Analyst Level One to join our team in Victoria, BC.
- Research, resolve, and respond to questions received via telephone calls, call-backs, email, faxes, auto ticket generator or escalations. Provide first level tech support in accordance with current standards of the Helpdesk. May handle escalations as assigned.
- Distribute knowledge to colleagues to improve user satisfaction and department productivity
- Develop and provide technical coaching/mentoring to other helpdesk and corporate employees; and assist other helpdesk staff with major complex issues as required.
- Work with other corporate departments to solve technical issues as required
- Develop, define, and communicate user/technical service policies for products supported by the helpdesk
- Work a variety of shifts to support our Helpdesk’s 24 hour 7 days a week coverage hours
- Other duties as assigned from time to time
- Completion of a high school diploma and a two-year technical degree.
- Two years of prior related experience.
- Technical proficiency in relevant operating systems, applications, and/or languages.
- Ability to type 30 words per minute, capable of displaying empathy while assisting people under stress
- Customer service, communication, problem solving and technical writing skills
- Travel may be required to various Money Marts to provide technical support
Apply through link:
Closing Date: 07/31/2014