Help Desk Analyst
National Money Mart Company is a subsidiary of the Dollar Financial Group Inc., a publicly traded company (NASDAQ - DLLR) and the largest convenience-based financial services company in the world. Since 1982, we have trained thousands in the art of outstanding customer service while providing financial solutions for millions of Canadians from coast to coast. We are seeking a Helpdesk Analyst Level One to join our team in Victoria, BC
- Research, resolve, and respond to questions received via telephone calls, call-backs, email, faxes, auto ticket generator or escalations. Provide first level tech support in accordance with current standards of the Helpdesk. May handle escalations as assigned.
- Distribute knowledge to colleagues to improve user satisfaction and department productivity
- Develop and provide technical coaching/mentoring to other helpdesk and corporate employees; and assist other helpdesk staff with major complex issues as required.
- Work with other corporate departments to solve technical issues as required
- Develop, define, and communicate user/technical service policies for products supported by the helpdesk
- Work a variety of shifts to support our Helpdesk’s 24 hour 7 days a week coverage hours
- Other duties as assigned from time to time
- Completion of a high school diploma and a two-year technical degree.
- Two years of prior related experience.
- Technical proficiency in relevant operating systems, applications, and/or languages.
- Ability to type 30 words per minute, capable of displaying empathy while assisting people under stress
- Customer service, communication, problem solving and technical writing skills
- Travel may be required to various Money Marts to provide technical support
Email your resume and cover letter to the attention of Human Resources, quoting "Helpdesk Analyst Level One" in the subject line to email@example.com.
Closing Date: 04/30/2014