District Manager - Vancouver BC
We’re National Money Mart Company, a subsidiary of the Dollar Financial Group Inc., a publicly traded company (NASDAQ - DLLR) and the largest convenience-based financial services company in the world. Since 1982, we have trained thousands in the art of outstanding customer service while providing financial solutions for millions of Canadians from coast to coast.
Our Operations in the Lower Mainland of Vancouver in the Province of British Columbia needs a Full-Time District Manager.
This position is for an ambitious and talented person who, as the District Manager will look after between 8-15 stores and will give leadership to a group of managers and customer service representatives that provide excellent customer service to our clients. This position is for an analytical, creative, customer focused, dynamic, energetic, and outgoing individual with excellent communication skills.
The job responsibilities listed below will be performed by you after you have received and completed our well respected and intensive on-the-job training program. Successful candidates will receive competitive wages, full benefits, world-class training, tremendous opportunities for personal growth and advancement, plus the opportunity for a performance linked quarterly paid bonus.
- Provide effective day-to-day management of District operations in people management, customer service, sales, risk management and protection of assets.
- Deliver and/or develop corporate, business or marketing strategies to facilitate growth
- Develop and train the CSR & management team within the stores to ensure everyone is meeting customer and company expectations. Measuring performance & providing feedback. Conduct regular DM Meetings.
- Monitor controllable expenses and initiate corrective actions as necessary. Accurate accounting and reporting from the stores to Head Office. Control and manage company inventories and assets
- Liaise between Head Office and District stores to facilitate an efficient flow of information in both directions
- Ensuring operational and store security is maintained.
- Bachelor Degree or College Diploma (strongly desired).
- Experience in managing in a multi-unit environment (min. of 3-5 yrs)
- Passion for customer service excellence. Proven track record in developing and meeting business operational and fiscal plans and targets.
- Self starter, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, good analytical skills, good leader, able to motivate and get the best from others. Flexible, creative.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 12/31/2013