Business Development Manager - Ontario
National Money Mart Company is a subsidiary of the Dollar Financial Group Inc., a publicly traded company (NASDAQ - DLLR) and the largest convenience-based financial services company in the world. Since 1982, we have trained thousands in the art of outstanding customer service while providing financial solutions for millions of Canadians from coast to coast.
The Business Development Manager(BDM) is responsible for driving business-to-business sales and growing existing business on local and regional level. The incumbent will identify viable target markets and develop sales plans to obtain the business.The BDM will partner with District and Branch Managers to help drive and maximize the local area marketing plans.
- Ability to identify and monitor local and regional single sales opportunities
- Provide regular, monthly feedback to Market Manager and VP of Retail Operations and VP of Marketing regarding market conditions, new product requirements, problems, successes, competition, etc.
- Consistently communicates and implements marketing strategies and plans
- Actively involved in lead generation, client contact, product demos, and pre-and post-sales activities
- Ability to develop, prepare and facilitate proposal meetings
- Drives commercial business; conducting ROI analysis
- Participates in quarterly Market/District Meetings, serving as subject matter expert for sales training Branch Managers and District Managers on techniques to drive new business
- High School diploma required: post secondary education (preferred) or a mixture of education and experience
- Requires 7 years professional level work experience
- Minimum 4-5 years previous sales/marketing and business to business experience dealing with multiple sales contracts simultaneously
- Previous P&L management experience with a proven track record of delivering results
- Must be able to produce and drive effective action plans and countermeasures
- Comfortable using computers, and applications such as MS Office Suite, Email, Excel, PowerPoint
- Professional decorum, excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, as well as strong networking skills
- Must be customer focused with ability to create effective relationships with key external partners/agencies
Please send cover letter and resume of intent quoting subject “Business Development Manager” to:
or Fax: 250-412-3085
or Fax: 250-412-3085
Closing Date: 08/22/2009